Eating a healthful, well-balanced diet is one of the most important things you can do to protect your fitness.
- Go for whole-grain foods.
- Salmon – The American Heart Association maintains that eating two servings a week of oily fish (like salmon) can help healthy adults ward off sudden cardiac death, thanks to the protective effects of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eggs – Eggs are extremely nutritious and also rich in cholesterol which is perfectly safe and healthy.
- Nuts and Seeds – Nuts and seeds are good sources of protein, healthy fats, fibres, vitamins, and minerals.
- Water – Water helps dissolve minerals and nutrients, making them more accessible to the body. It also helps remove waste products.