JSON is a file format that is used when downloading / importing your pre-filled return data into the offline utility, and is also used when generating your prepared ITR in the offline utility.
- Enter your User id & Click on Continue then enter your password and login.
- After logging in, following screen will be shown and Click on E-file option and proceed accordingly.
- Select Assessment year 2021-22 from list.
- After Selecting Assessment Year, click on Continue and Select “OFFLINE” Mode as indicated below and Select “Filling Type” as 139(1)- Original Returnand then “ITR FORM” i.e. ITR-1 for salary income andto Know Applicability of various ITR form’s.
- Following screen will appear on your screen and click on “ Attach File ” and then attach JSON File.
- After attaching JSON FILE, Site will validate the File and after validation Click on “Proceed To Verification”.
- After that your return will be Filed and now you can do E-Verification to verify your return. For more details.