Check out Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touchon Apple’s website.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it.
- Choose the Start button on PC and then select Photos and you will directed to the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Now select the items you wish to import and select where to save them.
- Wait for a few moments for detection and transfer of media.