Skip to content
- Workout atleast 5 times a week, perform physical activities.
- Keep yourself hydrated as your body needs hydration for it’s proper functioning and to maintain the body temperature.
- Avoid eating processed food and switch to seasonal food.
- Maintain your Sleep Cycle, 6-8 hours of sleep is necessary.
- Stop Smoking and avoid high intake of alcohol.
- Having an orange as a pre workout snack keeps you hydrated and will not let your muscles getting sore.
- Don’t overwork yourself, reach out to others and socialize.